These are my tried and true recipes for anyone that is interested. I am a busy mom of three, and a full time student, so I dont have a lot of time to waste in making a lot of things. I look for simple and reliable recipes! These are my favorites, and they are easy! Enjoy them! If you have comments on them, please comment under the recipe!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pumpkin Bread

Pumpkin Bread

3 ½ Cup Sifted Flour
2 tsp Baking Soda
½ tsp Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Nutmeg
1 Cup Oil
4 Eggs
2/3 Cup Water
2 Cup Canned Pumpkin
3 Cup Sugar

Sift together dry ingredients, including sugar in mixing bowl. Make a well with dry ingredients and add all remaing ingredients. Mix together until smooth.

Grease and flour 3 loaf pans, and divide dough evenly. Bake, cool slightly, then turn onto cooling racks to finish cooling. Wrap in foil or plastic.

BAKE: 350 1 hour

No comments:

Post a Comment