These are my tried and true recipes for anyone that is interested. I am a busy mom of three, and a full time student, so I dont have a lot of time to waste in making a lot of things. I look for simple and reliable recipes! These are my favorites, and they are easy! Enjoy them! If you have comments on them, please comment under the recipe!

Friday, December 26, 2008

OVER NIGHT FRUIT SALAD


Over Night Fruit Salad
(Courtesy of Terry)

4 eggs
8 tbs Lemon Juice
8 tbs Sugar
24 oz Canned Whipping Cream
1 Can Fruit Cocktail
1 Can Pineapple Chunks
2 Can Mandarin Oranges
2 Bananas
1 Apple
1 Bag Mini Marshmallows
Walnuts, Chopped (Optional)



  • Cook eggs, lemon juice and sugar in double broiler until thick and creamy. Add to the rest of the ingredients. Let sit overnight.

***SPECIAL NOTE***

This is a recipe my mom (Terry) has used as a tradition for Thanksgiving and Christmas since I can remember. It is one of the food items we all look forward to each year! It is DELICIOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment