These are my tried and true recipes for anyone that is interested. I am a busy mom of three, and a full time student, so I dont have a lot of time to waste in making a lot of things. I look for simple and reliable recipes! These are my favorites, and they are easy! Enjoy them! If you have comments on them, please comment under the recipe!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Frosty Orange Dream Squares

FROSTY ORANGE DREAM SQUARES


40 Nilla Wafers (finely crushed about 1 ½ cup)
2 Cup Cold Milk
2 Pkg. Vanilla Jell-o Instant Pudding
1 Tub Cool Whip thawed and divided
2 Cup Orange Sherbet, softened

Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Mix wafer crumbs with butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan; set aside.

Add milk to dry pudding mixes in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping. Spoon evenly over crust. Refrigerate 10 minutes. Add remaining whipped topping to Sherbet; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Spoon over pudding layer; cover.

Freeze at least 3 hours. Store left-overs in freezer

No comments:

Post a Comment