These are my tried and true recipes for anyone that is interested. I am a busy mom of three, and a full time student, so I dont have a lot of time to waste in making a lot of things. I look for simple and reliable recipes! These are my favorites, and they are easy! Enjoy them! If you have comments on them, please comment under the recipe!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Cheddar Bay Biscuits
(Tastes a lot like Red Lobster rolls)

2 Cup Bisquick
2/3 Cup milk
1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Cup Margarine (melted)
1/2 tsp garlic

  • Heat oven to 450 degrees. Mix Bisquick, milk and cheese until a soft dough forms. Drop by spoonfuls onto an un-greased cooking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Mix butter and garlic powder. Brush mixture over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment