These are my tried and true recipes for anyone that is interested. I am a busy mom of three, and a full time student, so I dont have a lot of time to waste in making a lot of things. I look for simple and reliable recipes! These are my favorites, and they are easy! Enjoy them! If you have comments on them, please comment under the recipe!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

BROCCOLI CASSEROLE


Broccoli Casserole



  • 2 heads of broccoli
  • 1/3 cup milk
  • 6 boiled eggs
  • 1 lg. can mushroom soup
  • 2 tbsp mayonnaise
  • 1/2 cup grated cheese (cheddar)

Arrange cooked broccoli in buttered pan. Cover with sliced boiled eggs. Mix milk, soup and mayo together and pour over broccoli. Cover with cheese, bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until golden brown on top.



***NOTE***


This recipe sounds strange, but I can tell you that it is DELICIOUS. I have taken this dish to several potluck meals for scouts and church, even family reunions and people just rave over it. It is a good time to make it around Easter time when you have lots of boiled eggs left over.


No comments:

Post a Comment