These are my tried and true recipes for anyone that is interested. I am a busy mom of three, and a full time student, so I dont have a lot of time to waste in making a lot of things. I look for simple and reliable recipes! These are my favorites, and they are easy! Enjoy them! If you have comments on them, please comment under the recipe!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sheep Herder Breakfast

We make this for supper. The kids call it "Sheeps Foot". :O)


6-8 potatoes (depending on your family size)
1/2 package of bacon
6-7 eggs


Fry your potatoes
Add in some ham or bacon with the potatoes once they are cooked.
Mix eggs in a separate bowl, after the potatoes and ham or bacon are cooked, pour eggs over the ham and potatoes, cook until the eggs are scrambled in with the potatoes and ham or bacon.

Great with toast and jelly, ketchup and a hearty glass of milk. This is on of our favorites, courtesy of my mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment