These are my tried and true recipes for anyone that is interested. I am a busy mom of three, and a full time student, so I dont have a lot of time to waste in making a lot of things. I look for simple and reliable recipes! These are my favorites, and they are easy! Enjoy them! If you have comments on them, please comment under the recipe!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Chicken & Rice Casserole...


3-4 Chicken Breast (or Turkey)

4 Cups White Rice

1 lg can of Cream of Chicken Soup

1 lg can of Cream of Celery Soup

2-3 stalks of celery (diced)

1 cup shredded cheese

ruffle potato chips




Boil 3-4 Chicken Breast (then dice them)

Boil the rice until cooked, add to the chicken, soups, celery.

Mix together and place in a casserole dish. Sprinkle the cheese on top of this rice and soup mixture. Top with broken up potato chips.


Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment