These are my tried and true recipes for anyone that is interested. I am a busy mom of three, and a full time student, so I dont have a lot of time to waste in making a lot of things. I look for simple and reliable recipes! These are my favorites, and they are easy! Enjoy them! If you have comments on them, please comment under the recipe!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yellow Cupcakes...sort of


Delicious, less fat and more healthy!


1 box of yellow cake mix (or any kind really)

1 12 oz can of packed pumpkin

Combine the two ingredients! Bake 14 minutes for mini cupcakes or the regular time your cake box recommends for cupcake size treats!

Frosting:

4 1/2 cups powder sugar

1 cup shortening

1 tsp vanilla

4 tbsp milk (or less depending on your chosen consistency)

If you want colored frosting, use food coloring

Mix together and frost the cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment